Friday, June 17, 2011

Creating the color wheel

1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
I thought creating the value scale and color wheel made it make sense a lot more and kind of took the stress away from the assignments and was fun.

2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
I like the paint the best because it spreads quicker and it almost moves on it's own.

3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
I think that no matter what medium you use, you can always get your point of view across if you try hard enough and put enough thought and effort into it.

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
I thought the videos were very helpful and I thought it was very interesting that you can make things on raised and depressed surfaces and you can still somewhat control the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment