Saturday, August 13, 2011

reflection

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?
I wanted to expand my knowledge of art and artists in general.

2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting?
Art can't be defined by just one thing.  Now, after being through this course, I think art is more of a feeling that something gives you.  Art can be a physical painting, or the smile it puts on your face when you see it.

3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?

Lichtenstein was and still is my favorite artist, but I have a new respect for Dali and Warhol.

4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
I was very nervous about taking an online course, and it was bumpy along the road, and hard to keep up with at times because of work, but overall I enjoyed it's flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment