Friday, July 22, 2011

4 videos

1. Explain why you selected each of the FOUR videos you choose from the selection listed above.
I chose all 4 off the videos because I wanted to learn more about those cultures and I thought watching the videos would  be the best way to do that.

2. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
Buddhism- Buddha himself was a rebel, but also promoted love.  There is a large monestary in New York.

Hinduism- they do a ritual in the Ganges River right infront of a beautiful building for their rebirth circle.

Chinese- this video shows how diverse the art has gotten over the past centuries.

African- not only is the art beautiful, but the baskets and clothes are art and functional.

2. How do the videos relate to the readings in the text?
They videos go more in depth than the text and it shows more examples.

3. What is your opinion of the films? How do they add depth to understanding of the readings and art concepts?
I enjoyed the films and when I watch movies it helps me learn the information faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment